Zino Platinum Crown Series

Handmade in Santiago, Dominican Republic

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
Binder: Connecticut
Filler: Dominican Republic, Peru

This is an exceptionally strong tobacco blend created with approximately 75 percent ligero tobaccos in the filler. Rare native tobacco grown in Peru is used to round out the remaining 25 percent of the filler. This Habana seed tobacco adds an interesting, unique taste to the blend.

Call 248-647-4555 for pricing and ordering information.

Sign-up to Receive Our eNewsletters:
Cigar 101 - A Guide to Smoking Fine Cigars
Learn all the basics of cigar smoking like common terms, buying a cigar, smoking a cigar, proper storage, and much more.

Download the PDF